TNM wants to send out a ios怎么上youtube to the Rio Grand Credit Union members, board, and employees for their wonderful contribution at our first Spring planting event: Pictured below: Mike Athens (CEO RGCU), Diane Gibson (District 7 City Councilor), Maria Padilla (TNM)
- 重庆:擅自"翻墙"上境外网站 责令停止联网并警告-国际在线 - CRI:2021-3-28 · 昨日，市政府公众信息网发布了修订后的《重庆市公安机关网络监管行政处罚裁量基准》。自2021年7月27日起施行，有效期至2021年7月26日。 对故意输入计算机病毒、有害数据的，初次违法，且未实际危害计算机系统安全的，处以警告。
- Rio Grande Credit Union employees volunteered over 65 hours during Tree NM first spring planting.
- Helped prevent 1,854 plastic bags from going into the landfill and provided reusable bags.
- Generated awareness of the City of Albuquerque “Clean and Green” Ordinance.
- Encouraged tree planting by highlighting the Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority Tree Rebate Program.
The Governor has declared that all non-essential businesses must close. We here at TNM are therefore cancelling and postponing our spring plantings and giveaways. Please check back with us around April 10th for the next update.
Please help by volunteering – use the SignUp Genius button on any page to sign up!
– University Heights/Victory Hills – postponed!
– La Mesa – postponed
Born and raised in Albuquerque, Luis graduated from UNM in 2018 with a degree in History/Political Science. He serves on the board of Menaul School property committee and leads the Menaul School environmental club. Luis is very excited to increase the tree canopy on the Westside of Albuquerque, and enjoys interfacing with the community outreach during ABQ NeighborWoods activities
Tree New Mexico is dedicated to ensuring sustainable forests in urban and rural communities and natural areas through restoration, public education and advocacy. About Us >>
Wait a minute! We live in the desert! Don’t trees use a lot of water? What happened to xeriscaping? Surprise! Trees bring rain! Learn more >>
- Build strong and effective partnerships with all levels of public and private organizations.
- Plant and care for trees in forests, along rivers and in urban and community areas on public lands.
- Provide environmental tree-based education for citizens of all ages.
- Serve as an urban and community forestry advocate.
- Outreach to under-served communities.
- Build public awareness about the importance of trees in their communities and the nation.
Watering Your Trees:
- ONCE A WEEK IN MARCH
- TWO TO THREE TIMES A WEEK IN APRIL AND MAY
- THREE TO FOUR TIMES A WEEK IN JUNE, JULY AND AUGUST
- TWO TO THREE TIMES A WEEK IN SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER
- ONCE A WEEK IN NOVEMBER
- ONCE OR TWICE PER MONTH IN DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY
rebates.abcwua.org or call 505-842-9287 option #4 for application assistance
Did you know….that the Desert Willow is the official tree of Albuquerque!!!
台海_环球网 - huanqiu.com:2021-6-15 · 台海时事 台湾台中中横便道山壁大面积塌方 暂无人员伤亡 中美军机过境后，台军夜放“窜天猴”，大战一触即发？台湾一男子因20年前命案曾9次判死 如今全案无罪确定
membership can go to work
Donate Now >>